SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Final walk through...so to speak

lavender_lass
12 years ago

Well, we've finally started clearing out the old farmhouse and it seems so much bigger, than I thought it was...with all that stuff in it :)

Here's our farmhouse...and I want to say, thank you Summerfield for the beautiful plan...and I apologize to everyone, for the messy porches. (LOL) The hot tub/screened porch should be 10' x 18' and the mudroom/glass porch will be about 23' x 14'. The breezeway is about 10' x 7' and the garage/greenhouse will be added later...but I hope you get the idea.

I've also included some pictures, to give everyone an idea about what the rooms will look like. I'm sure you've seen many of them before, but I ask for just a little more patience, since this should be my final walk through, so to speak, before we start getting exact plans drawn up.

Thank you, again, for all your help and I so appreciate the time and effort you've taken, to give much needed suggestions and advice, on this project. I want to say that without all of you, this farmhouse wouldn't be nearly as wonderful...and certainly wouldn't fit us so well! :)

{{!gwi}}

Kitchen ideas, with backsplash and countertop...with 'wood' vinyl floors.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Table, but in front of window seat.

{{!gwi}}

Past the pantry and laundry area, to the combination mud room/porch...with a place for coats and boots, and plenty of seating.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Through the breezeway and out to the garage, with (hopefully) a sunroom on the front, facing southeast. I'd love to have tomatoes and other 'warm weather' veggies, finally be able to ripen, with our short summers!

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

As we can get into more of the farmhouse, I'll try to take actual pictures of the rooms, so you can all see what we're starting with. Thanks for helping me see, what it can look like, when we're finished.

Comments (36)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County