SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
outofmymind_gw

I Feel Like I'm drowning!

outofmymind
17 years ago

I've been reading alot of these posts about women who hate their step-kids. I can hang with this crowd! But you all think you have it bad? This should make your situations seem like nothing (no offense).

Been with my boyfriend for 3 years. He had his boy 50/50 at the begining of the relatioship, I could handle that. The boys mom got divorced and now never takes the kid. Since then this kid has been a complete freak.

He tried to screw the neighbor boy (3 1/2) in the butt, he basically tried to rape him ... took off his clothes and pinned him down, the mom came in and he wouldn't get off the little boy.

So we immediately thought that he had been sexually abused. Been to the counsler and nothing has come out, except the boy says he thought it would feel good.

We have caught him on several occassions screwing his shrek doll and playing with himself ... he's 6! What drove me to move out was one day I caught him sucking up his "thingy" with the vacuum hose!

I couldn't handle it anymore.

I moved out about 6 months ago and me and my boyfriend are still together and talking about getting married. Although, I still hate his kid ... I can hardly stand to look at him and he has him 100% of the time. My boyfriend says that he hasn't caught him doing that anymore, but I'm so scared that I will and freak out again and be married.

What do I do????????????

Comments (9)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals