SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

Sheds or Conservatories, Greenhouses of Recycled Windows etc

User
12 years ago

The lovely greenhouse/studio/shed structure that Rafor built is a great little building. I'm really into homemade sheds, but you don't always have to build it from scratch to make it look great. However, thinking along the lines of reusing old windows and doors, or buying new ones for that matter, you can make a fantastic very personal space. I think about the "buttery" that MamaGoose has, and I sigh in anticipation of what a treasure that will be one day. Sort of reminds me of Tasha Tudor, or Beatrix Potter, you know.

But here are some of the pics on my computer that I've dreamed over for a long time. There is something about those multi-paned old windows that makes a person feel enclosed, protected, and in a wonderful playhouse.

Please contribute any you have pictures of too. This kind of space is especially useful to small homers. I know that OldGardener has a lovely garden, and a spot similar to this.

And I am thinking of one shot here that Lavender Lass will love, I'm sure she will find it all by herself. Enjoy.

{{gwi:366915}}

{{gwi:366914}}

This one really reminds me of Rafor's Glass House:

And if you don't have space for a whole shed, what about a shed extension like a garden window that goes all the way to the ground or floor? Maybe even a couple of door lights on either end too.

This one is from inside looking out. But it feels like outside regardless. A nice place to sit and drink a cuppa tea, don't you think?

and that's all for today folks. Enjoy this potpourri of STUFF.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County