SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mmommy_gw

Am I wrong to be thrilled?

mmommy
17 years ago

Hi everyone....I have continued to check in and have been reading the other threads and responding when I felt like I had something to contribute....but for the most part, there seem to be some frequent posters with whom I agree with most of the time. I continue to be impressed with and appreciative of all of the support that can be found on this forum.

I'm going to bump my original post so it can be accessed for anyone who is interested in the follow up.

Here's the update....

SD's behavior has continued to deteriorate, not going to school, not coming home (at all) on school nights, pretty much coming and going as she pleases. She and I interact with each other very little, but she has continued to disrespect her Dad. She tells him that she hates him, doesn't think if him as a father (no matter how much he does for her).

Anyway, last year around this time my husband received a CS arrears notice (his attorney told him to stop paying while the custody papers were being processed). At the time, SD had lived with us for about 8 months, but the change of custody process was only about 4 months in-Attorney assured my husband that it would be adjusted when the judge signed the papers. WE JUST GOT ANOTHER NOTICE (Annual-has to do with taxes)--DH called attorney to see why it hadn't been fixed yet, attorney checked with judge, the judge never signed the order b/c BM didn't send her financials in.

SD lost her mind with her Dad yesterday....went completely crazy screaming at him, etc. DH called BM, SD IS PACKING HER THINGHS AS I TYPE---She is on her way back to BM (300 miles away) TODAY!!!!!

Am I wrong to be thrilled??!??!

I slept very well last night, DH and I know we did all we could to help her. I feel like I'm going to get my life back!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County