SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

New desk for studio?????

paintingfool
14 years ago

OK, I am undecided. I really like my very feminine off white desk with the cabriole legs and the chair that goes with it. It is the same size as my old desk but has less drawers. I am thinking about putting it in my studio to paint on (I do have a piece of glass for the top.) Since I am purging I might be able to do without the extra drawers. Would it make me feel better painting at a pretty desk or will I be too concerned about getting paint on it? What about the chair? I love the sage green chair but the old black leather can be wiped clean, although as you can see, I haven't cleaned it lately. My grandchildren sit in this chair when they paint - but I am setting up another desk and chair for them so that won't be a problem.

I need your advice - and it may all come down to whether I can get it in the room or not. I don't think the legs come off but I will have to check on that.

I got rid of most of the material. The girl next door is very crafty and was so excited. Next I am giving her paint.

I am still working at cleaning and purging but haven't been able to do much this week as I have been taking care of my grand daughters (their mom is really ill with a stomach virus). I should be attending a painting chapter meeting this morning but may skip it - when I get started on a project I don't like to stop or I may not get back to it for a while.

Waiting for your suggestions.....

Bebe

{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)