SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ekatiel

Anyone have cherry stained cabinets w/ new venetian gold granite?

ekatiel
16 years ago

Hi Guys-- I'm new here. My husband and I are building a home right now, and I got all freaked out at the design center when it came to kitchen choices. I really like cherry stained cabinets-- the ones I chose were actually a maple cabinet with a sugar beet stain. I chose New Venetian Gold granite to go with them, but now I'm not 100% sure about that choice. I would prefer to go with a lighter granite-- does anybody have any recommendations of what may go well? I also need back splash and floor tile help!! I'm a mess, really! Here are the selections we chose at the design center-- my hubby is holding it all up so I could get a pic. I'm thinking I don't really like the back splash or floor tile anymore (I'm supposed to go back and finalize my decisions this week!). I think the tiles are too small for the back splash, and the colors are too bright??!! One more thing-- we currently have distreesed pine kitchen furniture (the stool that the granite is resting on is actually our stool)-- Is our furniture going to look ok with cherry stained cabinets? What do you guys think?

Comments (19)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES