SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
desertsteph

More questions about - STUFF

desertsteph
12 years ago

ok, before I forget -

are there different blades for a hacksaw for wood vs metal?

what kind of caulking stuff do I want that I can paint over, use in wet areas (bathroom) and other areas?

anyone ever drill a hole in cast iron? I'm going to see a cast iron sink tomorrow - 35.00 - but the faucet is in the middle with handles close on either side. The handle holes are way too close to use for a handle or sprayer. I know there are plugs for holes you don't want to use - but I'll need at least 1 more. I think. well, for the faucet I've picked out. I guess I could look for another faucet with the sprayer on it. haven't used one in over 25 yrs so figure it isn't something I'll use a lot.

any tips on drilling that hole?

If the sink is decent it'll save me at least 165.00!

also, saw a GE profile range for 120.00 -

is that a good one?

has coil top (fine with me, was probably gonna get a coil cooktop anyway). It's got the knobs on the back (top) tho, so will have to see if I can reach them easy enough. And that it's CLEAN (even tho I would clean it again). I don't want to be spending days on it (the one I have now would take a week of work). a 'day' of work on it would be about 2 hrs to me these days.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/for/2569660974.html

there's also a double oven for 300.00, BUT I don't need 3 ovens. not even 2. Even 1 won't get used that much.

months of nothing on our CL and the last 2 days - about everything I've been needing yet.

including a vanity with top and sink. it's a cultured marble top tho - don't think I'll like that.

Will it come off easy enough?

it looks large - 3 drawers down each side for 150.00. and it looks in great shape! will call in the morning for size. I can take up to a 66" one - and i know it isn't that wide! I'm sure I'd want to change out the top/sink tho. The wood is lighter than I'd normally choose but for 150.00 and 6 drawers, I'll live with it! I can always wipe it down with a stain.

and steps - if not sold. I was supposed to go this a.m. to look at them but didn't even get up til 11.30 - then too hot to drive there. will try again tomorrow.

and cabs (like above a fridge 12" deep) that I can use for the laundry room. Very nice looking and 25.00 each. 33" wide and some @ 39" wide. I have space for 3 of them i think.

Here is a link that might be useful: vanity

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH