SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

WIP pics ... plus funny suff

toomuchglass
12 years ago

I adore clydesdales.... here's the pic I'm using :

{{!gwi}}

Here's my WIP so far . I enlarged the pic on my printer - thought I'd cheat & get all the shading and glue it to my backing . Wrong ! Didn't happen .I got the outline but hardly any shading. So I spray glued the pic in the frame & worked from that. I had to use my imagination alot ! Here it is so far :

{{!gwi}}

I want to get most of this done by the weekend ...I'm having a Hysterectomy on Tuesday & I'm not sure whether I'll be able to bend over to work on it..

I have been laughing and swearing the last couple hours while doing this. I wanted some gold balls as fancy decorations on the harness. All I had were gold "Magnetic" beads. ( Bought for a project I never did ) so I used them on here. Those damn things had a mind of their own .I'd get them placed down in the glue and suddenly they'd repel each other and move. I'd look away - look back and they got all wonky by themselves. I tried to turn them so the holes wouldn't be on top . Nope -- they just stuck to each other any way they wanted. I even had one *travel* an inch away to another bead ! It was like I had ghosts helping me ! LOLOLL

I can't wait to get this surgery done so I can get back to normal. I have ton more Clydesdales mosiacs planned - but absolutely no more magnetic beads !!! LOL

Comments (11)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH