SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kateskouros

i met my sink today!

kateskouros
16 years ago

i went to visit my stone fabricator today. he's a really sweet guy and i want to order all i can through him since business is a little slow. he can get my tile at great prices so i'm happy to shop with him. he was telling me about a job he just finished. his installers put in a farm sink and the owner called him a week later accusing the installers of scratching the sink. they demanded it be ripped out. this guy always wants customers to be happy so he takes back the sink. he's telling me it's a really expensive. it's a huge farm sink... i tell him to show me and he takes me to the back warehouse. sitting there in it's box is the 36' shaws fireclay sink! i start squealing like a crazy person, "that's MY sink!" i bought the sink on the spot for $700. i originally wanted it in biscuit and this sink is white but i think i can live with it. and there is a sink on ebay for $400 (STEAL) for a pick up only ...in california. not possible since i live in nj. so that's my bargain of the day. heck, that's the bargain of the month!!! i LOVE carlos, my fabricator!

Comments (15)