SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sooz_gw

Curb appeal suggestions needed

sooz
11 years ago

Hi, all,

Attached is a photo of a little rental house we rent to one of our friends and to his disabled roommate. I did some PS magic to remove the trash cans in front of the one window, and to remove the broken shutters and empty window boxes and hanging baskets with plastic flowers, all of which had seen better days. The photo is how the house looks now (with my not-so-great skills with PS) EXCEPT that the rosemary and flowering bush to the far right of the photo are no longer there.

The house used to have shutters, which have since fallen apart and disintegrated. It also used to have window boxes, but now there is only the shelving under the windows to the far left and the far right. The house used to also have two hanging window baskets (with plastic flowers) over the front porch. It was cute. Now, not so cute. Two bachelors living there don't care.

Times are tough for them financially, and our friend and his roommate do not bother to water the lawn because the water bill is in their name.

Are there any frugal fixes my DH and I can do to make this place a little more appealing?

Thanks!

Smiles,

Sooz

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville