SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

My Class.....

anjabee
16 years ago

Hey Luvs...just wanted to tell you how my class went last night. I was soooo nervous I was seriously getting sick to my stomach, but it worked out really good. They had accidently planned something else on the same night so a lot of the people who signed up for both went to the other thing!! So I only ended up with about 12 people!! Whew! And they didn't all show up at the same time so I just got to explain the process to them one-on-one as they came in instead of standing up in front of them all. That was the main thing making me nervous. So it worked out really great. Some of them did multiples for the ones who didn't show up so we were there for about 4 hours, but everyone LOVED the project and thought it was super cute. One lady did 8 for all her daughers and DIL's for Christmas. She said she had been stressing trying to figure out something to give to them all this year and was sooo happy when she saw the light. I spent most of my time helping everyone make bows and I'm soooo glad I bought that bowdabra because only one other lady knew how to make bows without it so it was a great help. Anyway, it was a good night and everyone had fun and if DH want's to drill some more holes I could probaby go into business doing them with peoples family pictures on them. I thought about how cute that would look and made the mistake of saying it out loud and everybody went beserk! ha OHHHHH! I would love one like that to leave out all year!! So anyway, just thought I'd tell you all about it and let you know I slept all night long without one wake-up last night! ha Big sigh! So glad to have that one behind me. ha

We got piled on with snow last night and are supposed to get 4 more inches today and 5 more tonight. The kids sure had fun leaving their bowls out to catch the snow then making snow ice cream and snowcones with grape soda. ha Did you get any where you are?

Still want to hear about the craft show. Have fun at your dinner tonight. I don't know if they are gonna let us drive up to the lodge without snowchains tonight so we may not be going. Have to wait and see. They were doing a murder mystery dinner so I was looking forward to that. I'll check ya later. ~Anj

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals