SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paul_in_mn

A few of my favorites....class of 07 and 08

paul_in_mn
14 years ago

A couple more collages - a few favs hosta purchased in 07 and 08. My hosta collecting has definitely ramped up a bit in the last 2-3 years. I encourage you to save pictures of your purchases and gardens - I enjoy looking back and comparing as the years progress.

Top - Liberty (couple of interesting leaves), Sum and Substance (slowly getting bigger in the shade), Whirlwind (made a nice jump in 09)

Middle - Big Daddy (love the blue and cupping), Brother Stefan (a bit of a runt when purchased - nice to see bigger leaves last year), Daybreak (really like how it holds color)

Bottom - Dick Ward (hope wavy edges really show this year), Earth Angel (could see this becoming a fav for years), Emerald Ruff Cut (critters got it the first year, but came back strong - seems it may be a good grower - I hope)

{{gwi:935533}}

Daybreak, Dick Ward, and Earth Angel are three above that I am look forward to seeing how they change this year. All three seem to grow well.

Top - Guardian Angel (the more I see - the more I like), Island Charm (critters trimmed all the scapes last year), Maui Buttercups (seems to enjoy its sunny spot)

Middle - Northern Exposure (a rescue end of season plant that really took off last year), Orange Marmalade (slow grow so far), Satisfaction (Anticipating this one)

Bottom - Sleeping Beauty (one of favs last summer overall-love the blues), Summer Breeze (needed some tlc and a move late in year), Guacamole (hail found this one - great grower)

{{gwi:935534}}

I'm hoping Guardian Angel and Satisfaction put up a spurt this year. I see others pics and anticipate what these two will become. Many are due for their 'leap' year.

Thanks for looking.

Paul

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals