SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gram_nh

A little about me..

gram_NH
17 years ago

Thanks to Luv, I have been peeking in here for awhile, and am just in awe of all of your talents. Hope to have the time this summer to jump in and finally have the time to paint!

I am the mother of 7 and grandmother of 24!! Yup, two dozen! I also raised one of my grandsons. He is now almost 20, and is a medic in the army. At the age of 63, I am finally an empty nester!

Way back when the kids were little, 10am saturday mornings was my time. Aleenes craft show! Everyone knew to find something to do and leave me alone! That is when I discovered that I might have some creative bones in me after all...or at least the ability to be a good copier!! ( I still make those bread and tacky glue roses, with the grandkids) Back in those days most things were made or painted on with things we had around the house. I guess that is where I got my love of making 'stuff' out of stuff!

One of my goals has been to learn the 'one step' method of painting...kinda behind the times I guess, but thanks to all of you, and your beautiful works, I am determined that this is my year!!

Have a wonderful day, and do tell us about yourself and maybe when you all started painting...and why.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor