SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nostalgicfarm

Bedroom Almost Complete

nostalgicfarm
12 years ago

Here is my room after stripping/staining the small window and all baseboards and door trim. This now matches the rest of the main floor! Yeah! As a result of the trim color, I had to repaint the room...it is now BM Shaker Gray. It is moreblue than I wanted, but works nice in the room. I plan to cut the large curtain in half and hem so that I can open the curtain for light during the day. I have ordered some fabric that the curtain was made from, and INTEND to make a roman shade ;) I am also looking for some nice white sheets to swap out the too dark tan sheets. The black blanket on the bed will likely only be there during the winter unless I find a nice tan coverlet to replace it. I bought the butterfly picture from Hobby Lobby thinking there was a matching picture, but they don't order the match. I thought I would put one on each side of the large window. I don't know if I should just get another identical picture and put one on each side as I really like them, just put one on the left side, or just use nothing?

Comments (6)