SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Oct. Is Flying and soon so will the Witch

phonegirl
13 years ago

Good Evening Everyone, time sure isn't waiting for me this year. The sheet rockers were suppose to start the interior walls at the office today but instead had tons of long lights and other supplies in the way. So hopefully that will start tomorrow. Got the primer and paint ready when it's time.

We have a luncheon meeting this week and hopefully we will get some help on the funding of our new office space. I'm not holding by breath but it would be nice.

Met with the local phone company today and they are ready to run lines for phones, fax, cr crd machine and all the computers.

Luvs, did you get all your Halloween decorations put up? We had one of our frost free lines break and we ended up with water in our crawl space. I went down tonight and spotted some more of my decorations but I don't think I'll bring them out this year.

Hope to hear what all of you are up to this week. Remember I love seeing all your beautiful creations.LOL

Oh, in case some of you missed it. Luvs mentioned posting some of our older painting projects and I think that is a super idea. I for one know some of mine can no longer be viewed since I put them in albums.

Take Care my DF's and we'll talk later.

Punk

Comments (6)