SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Here comes another Monday!

luvstocraft
13 years ago

Good morning! Well, we have a whole new week to fill with fun and hopefully some new projects.

Belle, I read your post on last week's. Went through 20 books and nothing! Sounds like you NEED some new books! LOL I'll look forward to seeing your next butterfly. Are you not into painting for the holidays anymore?

I seem to not be able to resist cute Fall and Halloween things.However, I have to tell you that I made stops at both Dollar Tree and the 99 cent store this past week and they have some really cute wood signs! I probably couldn't even find the piece of wood that cheap! Did you see my post over on the Holiday forum? I hate to post things both places since no one wants to have to see it twice if they visit both forums.

Weather here has been so nice, I just sat outside in the swing enjoying it the other day. The hummingbirds were busy chasing each other, the sky was a beautiful blue, sun was warm but not hot--just a lovely day.

I'll try to get myself busy on a project today, but sheets need changing and carpets need vacuumed--better do those first so I won't feel guilty "goofing off" playing with my paints! LOL

Have a great week everyone.

Luvs

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus