SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buehl

Fire & Ice - Possible source for dark amber tiles

Buehl
13 years ago

To those who have been searching high & low for dark amber tiles to replace the peachy ones in Jeffrey Court's Fire and Ice...

I just got off the phone with a rep at Jeffrey Court [(951) 340-3383]. They have a new tile that is supposed to be a dark amber in a 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" size. I was told they will be the same as the Chapter 14 "Dots" tiles...just bigger...in a size that will fit in Fire & Ice as replacements for the existing square glass tiles.

The rep says the Copper Canyon has the dark amber tiles. I'm going to try to find a place where I can see them in-person to find out just how dark they are (they don't look that dark to me, but maybe in person...)

These tiles just came in and are not on their website nor are they in their product literature yet. The rep was surprised they had made it into his computer already!

According the website they also now have...
"...Long time favorites such as our renowned Fire & Ice Mosaics, and Stone/Glass Mixes now all have coordinating 4" x 8" Field Tiles, Crowns, and Domes making cohesive designs even easier!..."

Just an FYI for those still looking for dark amber tiles! I'll keep you posted!

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeffrey Court's Chapter 14 Raindrops II - Dots

Comments (28)