SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Saturday night hello

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Hi Anj, Just a quick note to tell you we made it to Denver okay. We stayed overnight in Grand Junction and went to their little 4th of July parade on Main Street. Very touching to see the older Veterans waving and shaking hands with the kids.

Today the scenery was everything from dessert to the green green mountains of Vail, Colo. So pretty, but those mountains sure slow the motor home down to a crawl. LOL There was still some snow on the mountains, but none on the roads. Highest point was 10,600 ft. On one side the water ran to the west and on the other side, it ran to the east--I just think that is so neat. Saw lots of river rafts and bicycles too.

DH found this rv park online. OMG! It has to be the least maintained park I have ever seen! I almost wanted to leave and go find another place--but it is a straight shot to the downtown area DH needs to go to for the meetings, so I will tolerate it. I do think that I will write to them after we leave and suggest that a little water and a jug of weed killer could work wonders for the place! ;o(

Gotta go check the other forum, so will chat more in a day or so.

Luvs

Comments (6)