SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Shall we start a new post for this week?

luvstocraft
14 years ago

These Mondays sure do roll around quickly don't they? I've got a pretty sunny day, but some showers are predicted this week. Need to do a little yard work to tidy things up. Some of my rose bushes are full of blooms now, and the buds on the shrub roses are just starting to open--love it when my front planters are full and overflowing with roses! So far I have Iris, cala lilly, amarillys, fushia, angel's trumpet, and another bush who's name escapes me, all in bloom now. I love this time of the year when everything seems so fresh and pretty!

My friend/neighbor went on some trips and has brought me a cake tin and a wooden tray. She is so sweet, always keeps an eye open for things she things I might want to paint! I need to "pick up the pace" around here and get some projects done. DH keeps talking about taking off on a motor home trip too--so I need to get some things lined up to take along to paint on as well.

Punk, I know you are planting garden this week. I'll be envying you all those fresh veggies when they're ready! How's your DH now? Lots better I hope.

Belle, did you ever find your water leak from your pond? Bet that has been lots of work and worry. Hope you get it all done soon. How are your friends coming along with their house building project? Is it nearing completion?

Anj, what did you discover about your computer? Always something isn't it? Looking forward to you being able to post with us again soon.

We know Bebe has been busy with her paintbrushes. Loved seeing her beautiful cabinet and box. So neat to come here and see what other's are doing--keeps me motivated!

I'll check back tonight. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Luvs

Comments (13)