SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Anj--have you checked this out?

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Hi Anj, I am so sorry I'm not getting any painting done so I have more to share on here. I do have some things in mind, but just haven't gotten started on them yet.

I've been "chatting" with the gals over on the Holiday forum. Judithva, the one who did the stacking plates is giving us ideas on how to display accessories and to dress up tables--she's the one who did those great Fall and Christmas stacking plates.

I have enjoyed it even though I seldom ever have sit down dinners now. I even did the stacked plates for Valentines and tried to make my whole table look pretty! Just thought it would be fun, and it actually was. I am probably out of my league with it because I have little experience and even less pretty accessories, but it is interesting and appeals to my sense of creativity.

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy seeing all the posts over there since we are so slow here. There should be some really pretty tables and decorations for Easter.

Or maybe you have no interest--or are just too busy painting right now! Ha ha Anyway I just wanted to let you know that Painting Fool, Craftylady, Sandi W, and some others you know are posting over there too.

Luvs

Comments (11)