SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nathanormaxie

having a down day-ponding just getting a house loan

nathanormaxie
13 years ago

Today I�m feeling down about all of this (living in a camper and paying cash as we go). My husband was grouchy this morning too so I think the camper is wearing a little thin for him also. We seem to be at a snails pace working all of this out and of all things we keep having vehicle expenses pop up taking our money! We have located a contractor to help build our building but he can�t start until June. It is going to be 40 across the front by 36 deep with wood trusses. I am going with the silver color metal roof. I�m still trying to decide the color-I�m leaning toward red (like a barn) trimmed in white with a cupulo on top with a weather vein. We are going with 2 br w/1 ba in the middle (jack & jill style), master side on the other w/a larger master BA than bedroom. The middle will be kitchen & den area with a small area for a small table. I�m going to enclose a side of the back porch for the laundry room & pantry. We want the den on the back with windows for the view of the pond. Although all of this sounds pretty standard, I can�t find a house plan that has this online but I�m still searching. I�ve downloaded a few of the free software programs and can�t figure out how to use them. Anyway, thank you for your suggestions when I first started exploring a smaller home idea. I do enjoy reading every ones post.

Comments (16)