SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chloe_chloe_gw

Pictures of white cabs with black perimeter counters and espresso

chloe.chloe
12 years ago

Hello to all! I wanted to get some opinions on kitchen cabinet/countertop selections. I am really having a hard time deciding what to go with: initially, I was 100% ready to go with an all white kitchen ( shaker style cabs) with black granite counters....but then i started 2nd guessing and I saw espresso colored shaker cabs with the bianco antico granite and loved that as well...but was worried it may be too dark especially since we live in the pacific NW. So I was thinking of incorporating the two ( I know it is the trend right now).... What do you think of white shaker cabs with black granite for the perimeter of the kitchen and espresso shaker cabs for the island with the bianco antico granite? Would the uba tuba granite conflict with the bianco antico? I am definitely wanting the kitchen to feel more traditional, warm, inviting than ultra modern. I was thinking of using the Hundi Lanterns over the island to bring in the traditional element.

If any of you have pics of white cabs/uba tuba granite on perimeter and espresso cabs with bianco antico on island, I would love to see them!

Thank you all so much, you all are awesome!!

Comments (4)