SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovemosaics

I'm finally home!!

lovemosaics
15 years ago

This feels like moving out of my parents house all over again! I feel like I'm 18 and the sky is the limit!LOL!

I can drive again, feel 16 all over again too! I went to the store and bought groceries, and was almost giddy!LOl!!!

I have a few days of cleaning..dust really piles up over several months. It's almost like a haunted house! Thank god I was able to pay my neighbor's son to mow and rake my yard, I could never deal with that right now. So excited to

just be home ALONE!! I think I need a dog now though. Had one to talk to at my son's all the time, and think I need that company now that I'm not working.

I think I'll move my stuff back in my workroom this weekend,

and see just what I have. It's like Christmas here!LOL!

My son is so organized..He's so anal!LOL!!!, and I'm so glad now that he is! I should be able to put my workroom back together better than it was. I was amazed when he packed it all up for my hospital bed in 2 hours, it will take me a few days to unpack, but it's more organized than my workroom ever was!

So excited to get back to my life. The best part is, I'm retired now!!! So my crafts can take take the place of my 9 to 5 job. What dream come true, a painful long journey,

but a dream none the less! I'd love to be able to make enough stuff to get in on the holiday show, but that's really pushing it! I'm just loving having my home to myself! So glad to have you all to blog to! can't wait to

share more stuff with all of you!

Comments (9)

Sponsored