SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam61

Weather, Glorious Weather!

tinam61
10 years ago

How's your weather??? Here it TN, it is amazing that we had a low of 61 this morning. The last 3 days have been low humidity, lower temps and now even lower lows. We came within one degree of a record. The sky has been crystal clear. We have a mountain view from our front and it was so clear and beautiful this morning.

Yes, we've had more rain this summer than I can remember, but because of that, we've had lower overall temps and everything is soooo lush and beautiful! My "tulip" tree (star magnolia I believe) is blooming for the third time! Things seem to have grown by leaps and bounds this year. Many years, by this time we are in a drought situation or at the least, our grass is brown, etc.

I believe we have only had 3 or 4 days in the 90s this summer and that is just unheard of for our area.

Spring is my favorite, followed by fall, but I like summer also. We just sometimes have to plan around heat/humidity and make sure we get in LOTS of water activities during the summer. This summer is sooo different, pleasantly so.

Are ya'll experiencing this strange weather too? Makes you wonder what the fall/winter holds. Although we have already seen a striped wooly worm - early for that - which signifies a short/mild winter. If you believe in that. LOL

Comments (7)