Help with unique Christmas idea

nancy1952

Not sure of best place to post this ....

For Christmas this year for my 3 grandchildren - boy (4), girl (7) and girl (13), I have this idea going through my head and need some ideas from you guys. What I'm thinking of doing is creating a calendar for each of them using 12 pictures of them. On the bottom of the calendar part, I am thinking of putting clip-off coupons (probably 2 per month) good for things like - "overnighter at Grammy's house"; $25 shopping spree; "Afternoon at the Park"; Bake Cookes with Grammy"; "pedicure with Grammy" Things like this. Anyone have any ideas. I am trying to avoid the "quanity gifts at Christmas syndrome and trying to go for the "quality gifts" throughout the year idea. Your thoughts!

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oldies44

how about a day/night at the movies------rented movie / popcorn at grannies------ craft day with granny-----garage sale day with granny----- go to lunch with granny----camp out in the back yard ----go to the zoo-----visit a nursing home.
thats about all i can think of right now. hope it helps.

you have a wonderful idea.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Guest Picks: Fun and Unique Advent Calendars
20 ways to start the Christmas countdown in your home
Full Story
Fun Houzz Decorated Houses Help Save a Detroit Neighborhood
By Houzz
Art's a start for an inner-city community working to stave off urban blight and kindle a renaissance
Full Story
Life Decluttering — How to Get the Help You Need
Don't worry if you can't shed stuff and organize alone; help is at your disposal
Full Story
Our goal is to have 100% customer satisfaction and to provide the best possible value in home and yard... Read More
Whether you need help with a kitchen, bath, or any other space, I will work with your tastes and preferences to... Read More