SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penny_gw

Megan's scrapbook and update

23 years ago

Dear fellow scrappers, it is with a sad heart that I tell you that little Megan has lost her battle with lukemia. She died last week, and will be sadly missed. Her illness and death are part of the reason, I have not been around lately or answered many emails. It has been really rough for all of her family and friends. Also my nephew was in a VERY bad car accident and my boyfriends mother broke her hip last night after visiting him in the hospital, and is in surgery tonight! So I am doing good to just make it to work. My second reason for writing is to ask if there are any amoung you who would like to make a few pre-made pages for Megan's mom a scrapbook of her? I am trying to get some pages made for both size albums, that all her mom would have to do is add the photos to complete the page. Megan liked Eyeore, cats, girly things and Lance the singer I think from Back Street Boys, so if any of you would like to make a page that all her mom has to do is add the photos, please let me know. Thanks Penny, who promises to answer her emails as soon as things settle down some.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022