SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janet_gw

Janets Sticker Swap

Janet
23 years ago

Hi Everyone,

We only have six people that have replied to the sticker swap. We need lots more people for it to be a sucess. I thought I would go ahead and post the information here and then if you are interested email me and I will send you my address. If you think I should add another week or so let me know.

Tell everyone you know and if you belong to another forum please let them know. THanks Ok here are the details of my swap.

Mail your stickers to me by Oct 27th!!!

I will mail the returns out on Nov. 1st. This allows me time to do all the swapping.

You may send any assortment of stickers that are ACID FREE. I will try and swap out your stickers for new ones. You may send a wish list that is detailed. Penny said it helped when the list was detailed.

So, please make it detailed and you will be much happier. I will do my best to match you up with goodies but remember this is not a promise!! It really depends on the variety that is sent.

NO sheets with stickers missing unless you just want to give them to me! You will get back the same amount of stickers that you send me but different. Please do not send more than 5 of the same sticker modules. This will help get a variety. Plus tell all your swapper buddies. The more people we get the more selection there will be

to swap with. All sticker sizes accepted and traded out as long as I receive some of the same size. If not I will mail yours back to only be fair. Unless you tell me that its okay to receive some small. For example, 3 or 4 small to one big one.

Send a self address envelope WITH CORRECT POSTAGE that is big enough to get your stickers in. If you are not sure put an extra stamp to be sure. If you are sending big modules please make sure your self address envelope is big enough for me to send big ones back to you. Folding them ruins stickers so I will not do this.

Also write on the back of your envelope sticker swap so I can keep it organized from other swap things I get.

Remember no promises but I will do my best. The more details you give me the better off it will be.

My email address is Mommyto2@lycos.com or post here and I will get it.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus