SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penny_gw

Anyone interested in a sticker swap?

Penny
23 years ago

I am thinking of hosting one. All you have to do is send me an assortment of stickers that are acid free, and I will try and swap out your stickers for new ones with the other swappers. You get back the same amout of stickers only different ones. (as close to size as possible) No sheets with stickers missing unless you just don't want them and want to donate them to the group, as sheets missing stickers will NOT be swapped out. Full modules only! This doesn't mean you can't send small modules though as I know some stickers come in small sizes. Please do NOT send in more than 5 of the same exact sticker so I have a large enough variety to please every one. All sticker sizes accepted, and traded out as long as I receive some of the same size from everyone. For example if you want to trade out a large Mambi, or border sticker, I will only trade it out for another module that size so if you are the only one who sends in something that large, then I might have to send it back to you in order for it to be fair, unless you tell me in advance that something smaller is okay. I am not keeping any for hosting it, so please send a self addressed stamped envelope (no metered mail) for the return of your new stickers. Also write on the outside of the envelope sticker swap, so I know it is for this swap, since I have friends who send me stuff and I don't want to confuse your swap goodies with something from them. LOL If you are looking for a special sticker or theme of stickers write in also on the back of or inside your envelope so I know what to look for in stickers to return to you, (no promises here as it will depend on what everyone sends in,) but I will try and honor requests. Next month I am hosting a page topper swap if anyone is interested in that also let me know. Let's have fun with this and hopefully we will all get some new stickers back in return. Penny

Comments (14)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor