SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buehl

Interesting...Have you noticed that threads...

Buehl
16 years ago

Have you noticed that threads that have dropped off are now often still available if you've bookmarked them?

As I was going through my bookmarks, I noticed that several I had bookmarked have dropped off...yet I can still bring them up. I have not received a single "Missing File" message today and I've looked at at least a dozen threads that should be "missing"

E.g., "tray cabinets - top 1/2 wasted space"

Last post 2/17/08

Do a search...it doesn't come up

The posts falling off today are mid-March

Yet, it still comes up when I click on my bookmark!

Or how about "Care to share your best kitchen storage ideas?" I tried bumping this one but it doesn't appear in the list; although the bump does appear when I bring it up directly.

So, it looks like in many cases while you can no longer search for an old thread, find it in the thread list, or successfully bump it, you may still be able to see them!

All the threads I've looked at dropped off in 2008--so I wonder if that has something to do with it (i.e., only threads from this year are still available if you know the URL???)

Just in case others can also see...here are some w/links. Hopefully, they will still be available to others as well!

Care to share your best kitchen storage ideas?

tray cabinets - top 1/2 wasted space

What do you wish you had done differently?

Rev-A-Shelf Spice Racks for Fillers -- Have you seen these!!!

So....can the rest of you still see these threads?

Comments (13)