SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Woven roman vs. 2' white blind

User
13 years ago

A few questions...

Woven roman shades are pretty popular right now and I do really like them. I also don't mind white 2" wood (or faux wood) blinds.

1. Do you think woven romans are classic? I know you should get what you like yadda ya but I'm curious what you think.

For example, my bathroom has a perfectly fine white 2" faux wood blind. I think a woven roman would look better but it seems silly to replace it especially if they're going to be out in a few years. I don't consider the things I like "trendy" but sometimes seeing certain things (like blinds) does impact what I like from time to time. Hopefully some of you can relate to what I'm saying.

2.Change it out or keep the white bling?

Vanity and mirror are black.

{{!gwi}}

My MAIN reason I'm questioning this right now is because we're having company over in a few weeks and I'm cleaning out the one spare room to make a guest room. I don't have the time or money to buy curtains & rods right now as I'm using bedding I already have and this will some day be a kids room anyhow.

3. SO, would you get woven shades or 2" white blinds for the two 35"(width inside frame) windows? The windows are on two different walls. I just know I wouldn't want to sleep in a room with nothing over the windows at night.

I have a habit of buying stuff and then when I actually get to working on the room I end up replacing everything. Of course I don't trash the stuff I'm not longer using but it's still a waste of money.

Either of those two window covers like a better option? I'll admit I don't really care for cellular blinds or some of the other types.

Comments (7)