SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancyknoblauch

Longwood SeriesVII dual fuel furnace

nancyknoblauch
12 years ago

Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a copy of the manual for my furnace? I have tried but can not locate any informantion on the company. Any help with this issue would be gratly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments (6)

• sdello
    12 years ago

I found this thread online discussing the Longwood furnaces. The last post is dated January 2011 and says:

"Hey Rake, when i needed the grates for mine i called "Norman" in New York. He had the grates and ALSO has the damper motors. I don't know if he has the whole contraption or not but i would definitely give him a call. his number is 718 589 6365. let me know how it turns out.

WE STOCK LONGWOOD DAMPER MOTORS AND COMPLETE REPLACEMENT DAMPER OPERATORS. THIS IS ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT AS MANUFACTURED FOR LONGWOOD. CALL 718 589 6330 OR EMAIL TO EQUINOXMFG@AOL.COM"

the link is to the source. Hope it helps.

Here is a link that might be useful: thread on Longwood furnaces

• trentenmarschel
    10 years ago

i have a copy of the manual for free. no need to pay me $10 for it. DUE TO MANY EMAILS AND SPAM BOTS GETTING MY EMAIL I HAVE JUST UPLOADED IT INSTEAD.
    it is a free public download on my website here is the thread to download it. http://www.pcrepairforums.com/thread-48.html

Here is a link that might be useful: page to download longwood furnace manual.

This post was edited by trentenmarschel on Thu, Dec 11, 14 at 12:16

• Larry Shead
    9 years ago

I have a Longwood Dualfuel Furnace Series VII that I am discontinuing use of. It has an Adams propane burner. I am having a geothermal heating/cooling unit installed. I will gladly sell this used unit to someone. If I don't have any takers, I will sell it for scrap as I don't have a place to store it. If interested, call 620.215.2396 and ask for Larry.

• jackfre
    9 years ago
  • Larry Shead
    8 years ago

I have removed a Longwood furnace and saved a few parts if anyone is needing something I have, contact me at larryshead@gmail.com

• ramjetrog007
    7 years ago

Anyone with experience with this --- I have a Longwood Dualfuel Furnace Series VII ---- I do not have access to any 4' cured split wood --- is it a disaster to use 20" long pieces? do I push them up toward the front of the burn chamber? Thanks for any help you can offer.