SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mercedes_gw

extra stuff

23 years ago

Hi. I recently acquired a ton of creative memories products from someone who was deactivating. Unfortunately, I am selling my home and moving to Boston and my husband said it has to go since I don't have the time to do it anyway. I have everything from albums to stickers to scissors, paper, adhesives, cutting tools, etc. I am willing to sell everything for what I paid for it which was about 15-25% off depending on what the item is. please email me directly and let me know what you are looking for. I am moving in mid-august and need to get rid of this stuff. Shipping is negotiable.

Just my 2 cents - I have read some of the other postings about the expense of cm products. I am thrifty too, which is why I bought the stuff reduced, but I feel that you never have another chance to relive the memory in the photograph. thrifty is not buying a $3.00 binder with cheap products for your pictures. thrifty is buying the best product for the money. if it falls apart in 2 years and you have to redo it, what is more thrifty?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals