SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenwebber

Baby Turtle kitchen and help choosing window treatments

gardenwebber
15 years ago

Hi all! We are getting close to done in our kitchen reno - cabinets are in, countertop is in, walls are painted (Baby Turtle - we LOVE it!) and now I am having a hard time trying to decide on window treatments for our nook side of the kitchen. Please excuse our mess... Here is a pic facing the nook, I am standing behind my island taking the pic:

{{!gwi}}

Here is a shot of our colors all put together on the "kitchen" side of this space:

{{!gwi}}

The windows face NE. I was thinking I would like some sort of blinds, but I have such a hard time making blinds look "homey" and we are going for a bit of a farmhouse style. All the trim will be white (BM White Dove.) Should I do blinds with a valance? What colors should I use in the curtains?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. We are getting tired of feeling exposed at night. I am ready to throw some blankets over the windows! :) I am open to any ideas, just don't ask me to change the picture - it was a gift from my mother and needs to stay. :)

Thanks all in advance! Thank you to all who helped me pick the colors - we are loving this Baby Turtle and get lots of compliments on it!

Comments (12)