SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kerrikay_gw

Scrapbook Expo-Front line report

Kerrikay
24 years ago

Went to the scrapbook expo (Take (H)art Productions) in Washington State on Saturday. It was fun! Lots to see and do. Unfortunately we only were able to sign up for one class because we were too late for the pre-registration, but we still learned a lot. I was able to do several make-n-take things like a Suzy's Zoo sticker page and some sticker borders. I also learned how to use the EK Success circle scissor in their class and did a soccer page and a ladybug page. I didn't spend a lot because my local scrapbook store always has what I need and I like to shop locally, but I did find a few bargains, like the Paperkins for $1.99 . I also won two soccer Paperkins as a door prize at the EK class.

If one of these comes to your area I would definitely recommend going. You can get lots of good ideas and inspiration. Some of the booths will let you take photos, some will not. (I didn't bring my camera) There were also some tables set up for people to work on their albums at the Expo. We were there for about 4 hours and were satisfied that we saw everything, though we would have spent more time if we were signed up for classes. All in all, it was a great time!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022