SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarah_gw

album as wedding gift

Sarah
24 years ago

Has anybody ever done a pre-made album for somebody as a wedding gift? I mean, all the pages are made, minus pictures, then they insert particular pictures after the wedding is over. I think I'll probably do a 12x12 and I have a pretty fair idea of what pages to include, but I'm not set on it for sure. I'd also include spaces for journaling. Just came up with the idea about two hours ago. Would it be too difficult not having the pictures even taken yet?

The thing is, I should probably give them (ahead of time) a list of pictures to give the photographer to be sure to take at the wedding, but that seems like too much to ask. I know some photographers have packaged deals and any variations cost extra and I sure don't want my gift to cost them money! Maybe I could make the pages flexible enough so I wouldn't have to give them a list? Please give me all suggestions or comments!

The other thing is, I have never even met the bride, but the groom and I have been friends for more than 15 years. I KNOW he's not crafty, but I have no idea if she is or not so I don't know.

Any suggestions? HELP!!! Thanks in advance!

-Sarah

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer