SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missy11_gw

how to start a scrapbooking class

missy11
18 years ago

I just starting scrapbooking and I just love it. I have learned alot and I know I will be learning more as I proceed. I have a lot of friends that want to get together and crop. They either have not every scrapbook or do a little of it. I live in a small little town. We have to travel to get supplies for scrapbooking. I don't know enough to be able to teach the class. I recently went with a friend to a scrapbooking party. I was very disappointed in the party. I traveled an hour to go to this and it was not fun, not informative not interesting at all. I want to be able to provide all the supplies and paper so that no ones has to travel to go get the supplies. There will have to be a charge for the class to pay for the supplies. Anyway, my question is how do I go about getting it together or do you think it will work out. I have a few friend that do wonderful work on their scrapbooks. They have offered to give some advise to the classes. What supplies would be needed? Would I serve snacks and drinks or let them bring their own? How long should the class be? How ofter should we meet? And the questions go on and on. I their is anyone that has done this before and could give my some advise. I would really love to hear it.

Missy11

Comments (6)

Sponsored