SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosemary_gw

Just starting out need advice.

Rosemary
24 years ago

I've never scrapbooked before, but I want to do ONE page this week. 2/8 was my birthday my sister took me to Micheal's for a shopping spree I bought sissors, card stock, templates,sheet protectors,acid free glue sticks and then I found at another store an excellent deal on binders one has rings the other 2 has screws holding the pages togather. My binders has 12x12 pages my other papers are 8x11.5 Ican't return them (close out)So I'm just going to start. My questions are 1)do you mount the pictures on the card stock and then mount that on the pages in the binders? 2) I have acid free printer paper and with all the graphics I found on the net is it ok to just print my background papers? 3) is the inkjet ink acid free or am I going overboad? 4)About those little punches. For color behind them is it ok to use color swatches I got from the paint store. There is a large varity of colors and they are free. 5)next is it possible for someone to give me a brief basic step by step of doing a page. I have my own ideas of grahpics, pictures,and journaling. Thanks in advance. Rosemary

Comment (1)

Sponsored