SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sprengle1

Small appliance for kitchen

sprengle1
15 years ago

I have a slightly off-topic question, but it does involve kitchens!

DH and I will celebrate our fourth anniversary on Wednesday. We've been giving each other either traditional or modern anniversary gifts each year and enjoy the challenge of finding a good gift in those categories.

This year traditional is fruit/flowers. I love gardening, him not so much. But the modern gift is appliances. So given we are in the midst of a gutted kitchen that (please, God) will be back together someday, I thought a small kitchen appliance would be a great gift for him!

A couple of things he'd mentioned in the past I've already given him. I wish I'd thought ahead to this anniversary and waited! I gave him a plate warmer our first Christmas ("I love to eat on warm dishes") together and this past Christmas an electric knife sharpener ("none of our knives are sharp enough"...he hasn't used it yet, lol) So right now I'm drawing a blank for a 'cool' small appliance. We just got a new coffee maker and espresso maker and a digital convection/toaster oven.

Do any of you have any small kitchen appliances that would make a fun gift? If so, please share!

Comments (26)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH