SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat_mom

So, I'm going for form over function for this one..

cat_mom
14 years ago

Okay, so I have a perfectly good OXO Good Grips paper towel holder sitting on my kitchen counter. It's served us well these past three years. Wasn't in the market for a new holder.

Then, a postcard arrives in the mail from a well-known dept store, showing off one of Michael Aram's newest collections. I see, and lust after, the Botanical Leaf collection paper towel holder. Some background info--blessed with gift cards from one store, various coupons and sales at another, and a wonderfully indulgent husband (at times!), I've been fortunate to purchase a few of the beautiful Michael Aram pieces I've admired.

So, with an anniversary coming up, and a good coupon, I purchased said paper towel holder, knowing it would look absolutely lovely on my kitchen counter, and it does!

Don't you agree that its looks trump its functionality ....?

*for the record, the OXO holder works well with completely full rolls of paper towels, less so as the rolls dwindle down, so the functionality of both might not be too disparate.

PS I did get it for less than the price shown. :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Micahel Aram Botanical Leaf paper towel holder

Comments (17)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner