SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
0904kbean

ideas for a living room with a black couch....

0904kbean
12 years ago

So I have a nice black leather contemporary couch with two little black side tables for each side. This is a great start but I really would love some ideas on how to make the living room have a nice homey and warm touch. I was thinking of using brown, tan, and white for the rest of the living room (throw pillows, lamps, area rug...) Do all of these colors go together to accomplish what I want? I really want to have a less contemporary room so I'm looking for more ways to make this... classic design I suppose. I really like feminine things and I like these neutral colors but I need them to be warm, I'm trying to stay away from any cold or distant designs and colors (like just black and gray and white.)

Does anyone have any personal ideas to share? Anything is welcome... I also have nothing except the couch and tables and I was also looking for ideas for the walls and curtains?

I have a full sized glass porch door right in the middle of the living room to work into this design and don't know how...

Thanks for any ideas!

Comments (8)