SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattyk_64

OK, now that I've seen faucets in real life, here are the final 3

pattyk_64
15 years ago

I was considering pullouts before, but now that I've seen them, I've decided to go with a pulldown faucet.

Delta Leland, the most budget friendly out of the 3, I love how it looks, traditional, but not too much so. DH would prefer if I chose one that wouldn't require more than one hole, just for visual reasons, he likes a cleaner look. On a sidenote, the newer model at the showroom has a button on the pull down now instead of turning the cuff to switch it to a sprayer.

Grohe Ladylux Cafe, the priciest one, (approx $200 more than the Leland) I love how this one feels in my hand and I get the impression that it's better quality somehow. It's more modern looking, and I'm not sure how it will work in a more cottage/traditional looking kitchen. I'm wondering if this faucet is so much better than my other two choices that it's worth paying the extra $$$.

Kohler Vinnata, this one I haven't seen irl yet. I'm really drawn to the fact that you can angle the spray while it's still docked and I like the styling. I'm a little concerned about all the grooves that it might be a little tougher to keep clean, so I'd like to hear from the Vinnata owners about that. I'm a little in the dark about the price on this one, but we'll be hearing back from our plumber with that info.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (28)