SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

Not a fun week so far....

pattico_gw
14 years ago

Sunday my dryer broke down again...Just this past year we put a new motor in it and new felt that goes around the drum (for it to spin around on) and new rollers in the back on the bottom.

Monday I was at my daughters they have a small hill at the back of the yard...I was walking down it and stepped on a bird house that the pups had drug over...The bird house broke and I fell flat...didn't even have time to try to catch myself..which was a good thing because I might have broke a wrist or something.

I spent the rest of Monday , all day Tuesday and Wednesday hurting. I hurt inside. Still do a little but feeling pretty much back to normal.

Tuesday Denny wanted to go shopping for a new washer and dryer...I went with him but sure didn't feel like it..getting in and out of his truck was pure pain.

We really don't have the money to blow on a washer and dryer....so I told him I didn't want to spend the money when he hadn't even looked at the dryer to see what was wrong.

Turns out the little metal tab that is on the switch broke off...$30.00 for a new part and the dryer is working like new again.

Today, the first really hot day we've had...the airconditioner broke...It's hot in here....

Jeff is sleeping in a tent outside because it is twice as hot outside.

A friend of our son-in-law is coming over sometime tomorrow to take a look at it. It's really not so old but the dog "leak" on it all the time and it is rusting before it's time. Sure hope we can squeek another year out of it...and maybe get a good buy on one after the "air-conditioning" season.

Tomorrow is my oldest daughter Criss's 41 birthday....and I'm only 49...how can that be?

Things will get better....

patti

Comments (11)