SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scrappyjack

Oct. Rippettes!

16 years ago

Roobie,

Thank you so much for the quilt patch. I feel so guilty now that I don't have my Septembers done yet. I must get back into it! Too busy with soccer and canning I guess.

This should give me incentive to get caught up!

Thank you again,

Jackie

Comments (31)

• 16 years ago

Maybe this is a silly question but what is a Rippett?

Joy

• 16 years ago

Its the name of our Birthday Swap group....I never knew why,I didnt name it. I assume its from ripping stuff out with a seam ripper.My hubby says it sounds like a bunch with a lot of gas,,,(rolling eyes)But the swap is fun!

• 16 years ago

I think it sounds like a 1950's girl band. Which is OK with me.

• 16 years ago

I like the name because this is what I do everytime I sit down to sew.

• 16 years ago

I like the name too. I think of frogs calling, guess that's "ribbet, ribbet!" but these are quilting/sewing frogs so .... Ha ha ha

Roobee, I just mailed your block at the post office.

I'm busy packing for 2 week trip out to Pennsylvania. Scrappyjack, your block pieces are cut but I won't get to piecing it until I get home.

• 16 years ago

Today I received a beautiful birthday block from Carolyn. Thank you very much,I love it. It's exactly what I was trying to explain.

• 16 years ago

Caroline,

I recieved your block in the mail today! Big Smile! It IS so fun being on the recieving end! Such beautiful fabrics and lovely workmanship. I can't wait until I'm that talented.

Thank you!

Jackie

• 16 years ago

Youre welcome Jackie

• 16 years ago

Roobee,

I just bought your fabric yesterday. Trying to become inspired today, LOL.

I'll get it to you soon, we've got a couple of rainy days coming up.

Jackie

• 16 years ago

I received a beautiful birthday block from Ginin, Thank You, I love it. You girls do beautiful work and I can't wait to see this all come together.
    Hope you had a nice trip.

• 16 years ago

I know I'm not in the month of October, but I received my block from Amcfeely today!!

Amy, it's beautiful. Thank you so much.

Now I only have ahout 4 more to go to have all mine.

doris

• 16 years ago

Roobee,

I got your block put together today, should be in the mail tomorrow.

Happy Birthday!

Jackie

• 16 years ago

Brenda, I've recieved your block. Its just lovely! THank you so much!

Could any of you tell me who is left on our list? Was there a change for Dec.?

I have Brenda down for fall colors 9 patch.
    Is there a lady bug one or is there someone new?

Thanks
    Jackie

• 16 years ago

Jackie, I have GininMN down for 12/19. Do you need her info?

• 16 years ago

Roobee,,, please refresh my memory,,,what pattern did I send in your block?? I had mine made months ago and in the envelopes sealed.so I have forgotten what I made!! Thanks!!

• 16 years ago

Yes! Abigail, Thank You!

Email me under my User Name.

Thanks!

Jackie

• 16 years ago

Got the information for Ginny, from Brenda (Thank YOU!)

I feel like Frauline Maria in "The Sound of Music" when she forgets to bless Kurt in her night prayers.

So God Bless Ginny! I haven't forgotten you! I just lost your information.

God Bless Brenda too for providing!

Jackie

• 16 years ago

Roobee, Happy Birthday Tomorrow!!!
    I am mailing your block in the morning - sorry it will be late. I hope you have a special day.
    Sue (polardream)

• 16 years ago

Caroline, The block yo sent--the star is 54-40 or fight . The star had 8 real nice sharp points and the background was blue with with and yellow small stars. Sorry it took so long to post. My computer has problems getting on this site.

• 16 years ago

Scrappyjack,
    Just wanted to let you know that I am mailing your block tomorrow. Hope you have a great birthday.
    Sue (polardream)

• 16 years ago

Jackie, I mailed your block today. Now only Brenda's to make for early December. Then it's my turn to get lovely squishie mail. : >)
    Ginny

• 16 years ago

Hello ScrappyJack and abbigail, I received your blocks. Very nice, thank you

• 16 years ago

Wow Scrappyjack! What a birthday surprise! I got my block today and I love it! I most certainly shall enjoy it and thank you for your little story on yours. I can't wait until I get my next ones in Dec. Thnaks again, ~Abbigail~

• 16 years ago

TY Abbigail,
    That means so much to me, I consider myself a novice at piece-ing, but a 9 patch I can do! ; )

Jackie

• 16 years ago

Polardream, I've recieved your block today (my birthday!) It is beautiful and what a fitting card!

All of my blocks are very well complimented. All so far have a white background. Sweet!

Thanks again to all of you!

Jackie

• 16 years ago

Polardream, Thank You,very nice. This is going to be a very pretty wallhanging.

• 16 years ago

Roobee and Scrappyjack,
    I mailed your blocks today.

Please forgive the lateness.

I hope you enjoy them, I had fun making them for you.

doris

• 16 years ago

ddavisgray, I received your block today. very pretty and wintery.
    Thank You
    Roobee

• 16 years ago

Roobee,

I'm so glad you liked it. The background kind of reminded me of an icy day.

doris

• 16 years ago

ScrappyJack,

Have you received my block yet? I just got home last night from a 2-wk vacation and I mailed it before I left.

Ginny

• 16 years ago

ScrappyJack,

My computer has been out on loan to a family member for the past few weeks,again, and I haven't been able to
    keep up with everything on the forum.

I was wondering if you recieved your birthday block.

I hope you did.

doris

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County