SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lesmis_gw

Is anyone else this weird?!

lesmis
15 years ago

Ok, I do love the holidays, and I love to decorate for each and every one my family and I celebrate, but I think my husband thinks I've finally lost it!

I actually put some bunnies out for Easter and my kitchen isn't close to being done and the rest of my house is a wreck (as you can see if you look into the dining room from the kitchen) but I still had to put a few things out!

My daughter is bringing home an exchange student from the UK to spend the weekend with us and I thought, if this poor girl will be far from home over Easter, then the least I can do is move some of the dust and put a few bunnies somewhere and make her a basket (well actually a bucket because I can't find either of my kid's baskets so it's an Easter bucket kind of year!). The kitchen cabinets went in yesterday (almost all of them anyway) so it was the only clean spot in the house to put anything!!

Did the rest of you put stuff out before your kitchens were done? Just say yes so that I don't feel like I need to seek some sort of professional help! ;)

I hope everyone has a nice weekend and for those of you that celebrate Easter, I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends, and good food! I'll at least get 2 out of 3 of those since I have no place to cook!

{{!gwi}}

Kat :)

Comments (10)