SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ksd51

Help! Where are all the appliance handles?

ksd51
15 years ago

My refrigerator has a cabinet panel door. I am having a difficult time finding appliance pulls to go with cabinet pulls. There seems to be very few appliance handles out there. I must say that I did find something at Amerock that has it all, but I do not love the design. There are so many other designs in that company and others that I like better, but I can not find a appliance handle to coordinate. Either the design is totally different or the finish is off. I think I would settle for an appliance handle that had a different design from the cabinet pull, if only I could find the matching finish. I am willing to be somewhat flexible with the finish as long as I can find the pulls and appliance handle that match or more likely coordinate. I am looking for burnish brass, or german bronze or something in that family. My cabinets may be installed as early as two weeks from now. Very exciting! but I need to make this decision. I am getting a headache from all this research. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Any suggestions?

Comments (9)