SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheilajoyce_gw

Mixed your bran muffins, Glenda...

sheilajoyce_gw
14 years ago

And the batter is sitting in 3 Tupperware containers in the refrigerator now. I plan to drive up to DDs tomorrow, so I will bring her 1/3 of the batter. My older son lives a few minutes from her, so the other 1/3 will be for him as he is home a lot now with his free lance work so skimpy in this recession. I also bought him one of those 6 muffin baking pans to try the recipe.

I have not baked any batter yet, and I put in more of the bran flakes than I intended, but I guess it will be ok. Boy, you are right about needing a big bowl. I used my biggest, and I would say if you don't have an overly large big mixing bowl to use the Dutch oven or soup kettle to mix it.

Have you ever topped the muffins with nuts or with cinnamon sugar?

Now I am out two more Tupperware containers. I had not realized that having adult kids an hour away would mean that my Tupperware would be on loan so often. But they pretty much cook just for one, so I try to share what are big recipes for DH and me. DD has a toddler and a husband who works looooong hours and is never home to eat, so I want to help her eat better, especially with another baby coming.

Thanks again, Glenda.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County