SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

JD Robb fans, I just went a little nuts.

alisande
11 years ago

I've been a fan of the JD Robb "In Death" series for some time, but mostly in audio form. Recently I discovered three books from the series in my overflowing "to be read" stack, and after a somewhat slow start I really got into them--especially the last one, Strangers in Death.

I decided to check out the chronological list of these books, and discovered Robb has written eight more since Strangers. The woman is a machine! She writes two a year, and they're not short books. They don't even seem as though they'd be all that easy to write (unlike some authors' books I can think of); the crime-solving can be intricate and technical. Granted, she does write a lot of dialogue (and I love writing dialogue, which goes quickly for me), but still.....I don't know how she maintains that level of productivity. She's probably also churning out Nora Roberts books at the same time.

Anyway, I went looking for one or two of the post-Strangers books on Amazon........and ended up ordering seven of them! They were good deals. I prefer hardcovers, and each of the ones I chose were fulfilled by Amazon for $4.00 or less (including shipping). Seven books.......you'd think I had nothing else to read.

How are the other JD Robb fans at the KT doing?

Comments (21)