SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blewb

Looking for a website

blewb
15 years ago

Howdy ya'll. I pop in every now and then to look at what's new and get ideas for a future home.

I don't know if this'll help but, I'll try explaining the website in case anyone happens to know what I'm talking about: Primarily it seemed to be a website on various architectural themes and design ideas that one could do for their house (such as stairways, kitchens, living rooms, etc) rather than decoration. I think it had 'cottage' in its name but I can't be sure. The day I visited the site was 4/26 (taken from date the pictures I saved were created) so it wasn't too old, but not too very recent either. I know that's kind of a broad definition but I'm just hoping on the off chance that someone might go 'wonder if it's this one?' out of their favorites.

I've tried my history but it's been deleted since then (sucks because I know the date, and even the exact time (4 AM...)) and searching this forum isn't working (plus I'm not sure exactly what I would search for that wouldn't be too broad).

So anyways if anyone thinks they have the website I'm looking for (or just a good website you like in general) please post it. I'm looking for a specific picture that I didn't save but I know it's on that website.

Thanks for any help.

Comments (5)