SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendylynders

LOOKING for: Fund Raiser Entree To Serve

wendylynders
15 years ago

My daughter has been baking at work for fund-raising for my son. He has autism, and we have now found out that he will be moving into an assisted living facility when he gets out of the hospital. He is almost 18 years old. His needs are high. Our hearts break, but we are going to be okay when we know this is not about what is best for us, but what is best for him. Anyhow... now people have started asking my daughter for me to start making entrees to sell as a fund raiser at work also. We both have our health cards, and will be doing it at an approved kitchen at work, so that is not the answers I am looking to find, as we have done all of that research.

What we are wanting is some great recipes for entrees that we will prepare in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan. We want to keep the cost low, like $10, so we are looking for some suggestions on some recipes that we would be making a profit off of.

We were thinking

Enchiladas

Chicken Enchiladas

Cabbage Rolls

Lasagna (but the way I make it, it is expensive)

Broccoli Chicken

Do you have any other ideas. We would make these available on Fridays... so we would stay after work to cook them on Thursday night.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Is Ginger still here? She had such an extensive collection of recipes. I know all of you will too, but remember she was a fantastic cook....

Here is a link that might be useful: Autism Awareness and Resources, our family living with it.

Comments (11)