Houzz Logo Print

Rounded corner range hood?

12 years ago

We remodeled our kitchen 6 years ago and since then I have heard endless cursing about the sharp edged range hood that my tall husband constantly hits his head on. I am tired of it and want to replace it with a more rounded corner edge range hood. I have done lots of searching but can't really find anything. Everyone I have seen has sharp corners. I guess that is the style. I am looking for a SS 36". Do any of you have a rounded corner edge range hood that you can recommend? Pictures too.



Comments (15)

Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars256 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz